loading...

Monday, January 21, 2013

Loneliness May Be Better (Kesendirian Mungkin Ini Lebih Baik)

 Impressed selfish, immature, and like its. That your expression, phrase to me now. every decision I take now are my thoughts right now. I chose to be alone and does not want a relationship dating for reasons that I can not express. I certainly have a noble purpose in life. forgive me  please.. especial all my mistakes. I am only human, not like an angel, can not as you want.  This evidence may still be set by the matchmaking gods. biggest thanks for my mother, i love u so much, u give me life...




thumbnail
Judul: Loneliness May Be Better (Kesendirian Mungkin Ini Lebih Baik)
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait Novel / Cerita Pendek / Fiksi, Pengalaman, Semua Tentang Cinta :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Komentar atau Pertanyaan Anda : JANGAN komentar yang tidak berhubungan dengan materi dan JANGAN tinggalkan link web karena dianggap spam. Blog ini dofollow sehingga anda akan mendapatkan Backlink gratis.

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz